In episode 13 of the podcast, David Andrew Wiebe and Keith Skrastins discuss the latest music headlines, David’s vacation to Portland, OR and SoCal, and the connection between music and visual mediums.
- GUEST HOST: Keith Skrastins – Skrastins Photographic
- UPDATE: Happy birthday, podcast!
- UPCOMING SHOWS: July 10 @ Wild Rose Brewery.
- UPCOMING EVENTS: July 24 Vulcan Fest.
- FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: Like David Andrew Wiebe Interviews and Music Business Podcast.
- HEADLINES: Bon Jovi performs 72 different songs, Ringo Starr celebrates his 70th, Linkin Park announces new album, the Gallagher brothers call it quits.
- DISCUSSION: David talks about his vacation to Portland, OR and SoCal.
- FEATURE: The Connection Between Music and Visual Media. A discussion on how music has had an impact on a variety of visual mediums including photography, TV, movies, video games, and vice versa.
- BLUBRRY PROMO SPOT: Controlling Chaos Podcast.
You are encouraged to leave a comment below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.