In episode 18 of the podcast, David Andrew Wiebe interviews Nathaniel Krieger from Not A Number Records. This episode also features rapid fire news headlines, another resource tip, and a discussion on the future of the podcast.
- NEW BLOG POST: Lessons from Yanni: A Living Legacy
- NEWS HEADLINES: The Beatles on iTunes, Gene Simmons claims that new superstars will be emerging from Canada, Gene Simmons says he should replace Simon Cowell on X Factor, U2’s Bono says David Bowie has been a big influence, Mr. Big posts new video, Jeff Beck to perform at the 2011 Isle of Wight Festival, Beastie Boys to release a new short film, Pearl Jam to host their own summer music festival in 2011, Eric Clapton auctions off coveted items for the Crossroads Centre, Van Halen to enter the studio next month, Bon Jovi goes indie?, Mark Hoppus announces new Blink 182 album, Illegal downloading rising in UK, Judas Priest announces that their tour will last 2 years, David Grohl to appear in upcoming Muppets movie, Rage Against The Machine to record new album?, Velvet Revolver finds new lead singer?, Jimi Hendrix biopic has been cancelled.
- GUEST INTERVIEW: Nathaniel Krieger, Not A Number Records – Email
- PERFORMANCE: “Maybe”, Nathaniel Krieger
- RESOURCE TIP: This month’s resource tip is CD Baby DIY Musician Podcast. As of December 2010, they have 104 episodes jam packed with great content. If you’re an independent musician with a do-it-yourself attitude, this podcast is definitely worth checking out. The show features some great tips on booking shows, fan funding, social media, the legality of recording cover songs, and a great deal more. You can find the podcast online at cdbabypodcast.com, or by searching for it on iTunes.
- CLOSING SEGMENT: David discusses the future of the podcast.
- MUSIC: “Digital Audio Workstation” (theme song), David Andrew Wiebe © 2010
- MUSIC: “Ecstatic”, David Andrew Wiebe © 2009
- BLUBRRY PROMO SPOT: Controlling Chaos Podcast.
You are encouraged to leave a comment below, or email us at email@example.com.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.