In episode 20 of the podcast, David and Angie interview Mark David Stewart from Prairie of Prax. This episode also features discussions on the benefits of journaling, and why people think artists should have to work a second job.
- OPENING SEGMENT: The benefits of journaling.
- UPDATES: Not A Number showcase, service in the big city.
- GUEST INTERVIEW: Mark David Stewart, Prairie of Prax
- CLOSING SEGMENT: Should artists have to work a second job?
- HOSTS: Angie Robertson, David Andrew Wiebe.
- MUSIC: “Digital Audio Workstation” (theme song), David Andrew Wiebe © 2010
- MUSIC: “Ecstatic”, David Andrew Wiebe © 2009
- BLUBRRY PROMO SPOT: Controlling Chaos Podcast.
You are encouraged to leave a comment below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.