In episode 36 of the podcast, David Andrew Wiebe interviews Todd Henry from Accidental Creative. Wiebe and Henry discuss digital distribution, the future of podcasting, content marketing and focus.
The interview was recorded over two separate sessions, and unfortunately the audio from the first session was corrupted and unusable. We’re looking for ways to recover it, but it may not be possible.
There is still lots of value to be gained from this episode, and we encourage you to tune in regardless, but if you like what Todd has to share, and you’re looking for more, make sure to visit Accidental Creative or his personal site (links below).
- GUEST INTERVIEW: Todd Henry, Accidental Creative
- David references The Accidental Creative: How to Be Brilliant at a Moment’s Notice by Todd Henry
- GUEST INTERVIEW: Todd Henry | Accidental Creative
- BLUBRRY PROMO SPOT: Controlling Chaos Podcast.
- MUSIC: “Ecstatic”, David Andrew Wiebe © 2009
- Feel free to leave a comment below.
- Send your questions and comments to email@example.com. We will use them on the show!
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by leaving a positive rating and review in iTunes.
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by posting a tweet.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.