In episode 39 of the podcast, Anna Mae Alexander and David Andrew Wiebe discuss the possible return of Remy Shand, Vivian Campbell’s (Def Leppard’s guitarist) bout with cancer, developing a writing career, and Harem Scarem’s reunion and re-recording of Mood Swings. David also touches on his evolution as a writer.
Basically, we talk about a lot of things we want to talk about. It’s okay if we do that every once in a while, right? It might be bad if we did it all the time, but we think you’ll appreciate the opportunity to get to know us too.
- David mentions The Charge by Brendon Burchard
Not all products referenced here are necessarily recommended by David Andrew Wiebe or Anna Mae Alexander. For a list of tools, services and products that David Andrew Wiebe personally endorses, visit the resources page.
- HOSTS: Anna Mae Alexander, David Andrew Wiebe
- MUSIC: “Ecstatic”, David Andrew Wiebe © 2009
- MUSIC: “Dramatic Serenity”, David Andrew Wiebe © 2012
- Feel free to leave a comment below.
- Send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use them on the show!
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by leaving a positive rating and review in iTunes.
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by posting a tweet.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.