In episode 42 of DAWCast: Music Entrepreneurship, David and Anna discuss David Wong’s
and Digital Music News’
They also re-visit the topic of eReaders.
6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person
According to David Wong, these are the six harsh truths that, when understood, will make you a better person:
- The World Only Cares About What It Can Get from You
- The Hippies Were Wrong
- What You Produce Does Not Have to Make Money, But It Does Have to Benefit People
- You Hate Yourself Because You Don’t Do Anything
- What You Are Inside Only Matters Because of What It Makes You Do
- Everything Inside You Will Fight Improvement
People that desire to change may very well benefit from this article. People that have no reason to question their existence will merely be annoyed or hurt by it.
For those who have yet to embark on a personal growth journey, Wong’s article could serve as a starting point. If you’ve put your passions and hobbies on the back burner, it may inspire you to reignite your interests again.
Some may prefer more of an inspirational approach to personal development, and that’s totally fine. If that describes you, rather than focusing on the “harsh” truths, begin with the empowering truths about yourself.
- Anna mentions In the Name of Love
- Anna mentions Sexual Objectification: What It Is, Why It’s Damaging, And How We Change It
- Feel free to leave a comment below.
- Send your questions and comments to email@example.com. We will use them on the show!
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by leaving a positive rating and review in iTunes.
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by posting a tweet.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.