The two explore music, podcasting, online marketing, and a variety of other topics together.
Tweet This Quote:
I’d rather get my attention from being human at the moment rather than being different. http://t.co/X5HL0iU7kt
— David Andrew Wiebe (@Dawmusic) June 16, 2014
Sean Harley [Tucker]:
Tucker enjoys working on a variety of creative projects without having to rely on any one of them as his sole source of income. This allows him to follow his muse and move between projects as he chooses.
In his songwriting efforts, Tucker believes in telling stories that are worth telling and engage people. He uses his songs to build personal connections.
- David mentions The Spark & The Art
- David mentions #016: Jonathan Ferguson Interview – Singer/Songwriter in Calgary, AB
- David mentions Songs Tucker Wrote
- Sean mentions Born To The World
- Sean mentions Jonathan Ferguson – Singer-Songwriter
- Sean mentions John Johnston – Improv Actor
- Sean mentions Music Marketing Manifesto
- Sean mentions SongsTuckerWrote.ca
- David mentions Every human interaction is an opportunity to connect – and then to sell
- Sean mentions To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others by Daniel H. Pink
- David mentions Derek Sivers
- Sean mentions The Science of Sleep
- Sean mentions Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- David mentions Benefits of Journaling
- Sean mentions The Nerdist
- Sean mentions John Lee Dumas
- David mentions Social Media Examiner
- Sean mentions The Fizzle Show
- Sean mentions Twilio Cloud Communications
- Sean mentions Squarespace
- Sean mentions Zany Zoo
- David mentions Success Mindset: Crash the Car
Not all products referenced here are necessarily recommended by David Andrew Wiebe or Anna Mae Alexander. For a list of tools, services and products that David Andrew Wiebe personally endorses, visit the resources page.
- HOST: David Andrew Wiebe
- MUSIC: “Dramatic Serenity”, David Andrew Wiebe © 2012
- Feel free to leave a comment below.
- Send your questions and comments to email@example.com. We will use them on the show!
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by leaving a positive rating and review in iTunes.
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by posting a tweet.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.