Have you ever put a lot of time, effort and resources towards a business or a project, only to receive a reward not in proportion to your work? In this bonus episode, David Andrew Wiebe discusses why results tend to come later – and sometimes – last!
Here are some key points from this episode:
- The fact that results come later can be frustrating.
- Something that could put a damper on results is having too many projects to work on.
- You need to consider what your commitment level is.
- It’s important to have mentors in your life; people that can help you shortcut their mistakes.
- Is your project brand new? If so, you have to keep pumping the pump until you see the rewards from your efforts.
- If your project has been around for a while, it probably has some momentum of its own. You can multiply it by enlisting the help of others.
- Feel free to leave a comment below.
- Send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use them on the show!
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by leaving a positive rating and review in iTunes.
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by posting a tweet.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.