David Andrew Wiebe considers the question, “if I had it all to do over, what would I do differently?” With 12 years of music industry experience, Wiebe considers what it would take to be a career musician today.
- David mentions The 10 Year Commitment
- Feel free to leave a comment below.
- Send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use them on the show!
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by leaving a positive rating and review in iTunes.
- Help us spread the word about this podcast by posting a tweet.
Bonus: What I Would Do Differently In Summary
If I had it all to do over, what would I do differently? I’ve had about 12 years in the music industry, and while I wouldn’t say that it’s all gone to hell in a hand basket, I’ve obviously made my share of mistakes and had some holes in my attitude and mentality.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.