In episode 75 of DAWCast: Music Entrepreneurship, David and Anna chat with Wil Knoll from Radioheaded 3.
Radioheaded 3 is a visual listening party that’s happening at Calgary’s annual Sled Island festival, from June 24 to June 27. The show will feature music from Radiohead’s Hail To The Thief.
Topics of discussion also include music streaming, favorite visual concert moments, immersive live music experiences, and more.
In this episode, you will discover:
- What a listening party is and how it works.
- What Radioheaded is, and how many times it has been mounted.
- Who Denise Clarke is, what she specializes in, and what it’s like to work with her.
- What it’s like to work with a mobility-impaired actor in a theatrical production.
- What it was like for people with different skill sets to work together on Radioheaded 3.
- How Wil originally got involved with the Radioheaded production.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Leave a message in response to this podcast episode
- VGL Civilization
- Radioheaded 3: A Listening Party to Watch
- MoMo Dance Theatre
- The KPXP
- The Moth Podcast
- AREA 5
- StoryForward Podcast
- The Glass Sky
- The New Music Industry: Adapting, Growing, and Thriving in The Information Age Book
Thank you for tuning in!
Thank you for joining me for another episode of DAWCast: Music Entrepreneurship. If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or requests, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section below.
We would really appreciate it if you would share this episode on your social networks. Feel free to use the social media buttons provided on this page.
Also, if you leave an honest review in iTunes, it would really help us get the word out about this show. We’ll be sure to read them too, and we might even share your thoughts in an upcoming episode.
To receive automatic updates, make sure to subscribe to the podcast using one of the following links:
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.