[yellowbox]This offer has expired. Thank you for your interest. Please take a look at the resources page if anything mentioned here interests you.[/yellowbox]
It’s Black Friday, and you might be wondering whether or not I have anything new to share with you.
As a matter of fact, I do, and if you’re an email subscriber, you already know about it. Otherwise, I might be catching you off guard a bit.
Just today, I announced a limited-time offer called The Complete Music Entrepreneur.
This product is specifically for people that want take advantage of the many resources that we make available, but would like them all wrapped up in one convenient download.
As an added bonus, you also get a one-hour consultation with yours truly.
What does an offer like that cost?
Well, before we get to that, let me give you an overview of what you get, and what the combined value is. When you purchase The Complete Music Entrepreneur, you get:
- 8 Steps You Can Take Now to Increase Traffic to Your Music Blog eBook (suggested retail value $4.99)
- 62 Exercises, Drills, Solos and Tips for Guitarists eBook (suggested retail value: $4.99)
- The 60 Minute Online Marketing Checklist for Musicians (suggested retail value: $4.99)
- 10 Ways to Market Your Music Online eBook & audio (suggested retail value: $4.99)
- 11 Free Music Marketing Tips for Musicians eBook & audio (suggested retail value: $4.99)
- How to Set Up Your Music Career Like a Business introductory audio course (retail value: $19.99)
- The New Music Industry: Adapting, Growing, and Thriving in The Information Age eBook (retail value: $15.93)
- What It Means To Be A Musicpreneur eBook & audio (retail value: $4.99)
- One-hour consultation with The Music Entrepreneur founder David Andrew Wiebe (retail value: $120.00)
That’s a combined total value of $185.86.
Between now and December 26, 2015 midnight, you can get all of this for just $97.
And in case you find out it’s not for you, there’s also a 30-day money-back guarantee. Don’t worry, I’ve been using Gumroad for a while, and know how to refund you your money, should such a contingency arise.
But I put this together knowing that it would be the greatest value I’ve offered to date.
So I will be talking about it a lot between now and when the offer ends, but I’m sure you would do the same if you were promoting something you really believed in.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
Oh, and if you want to learn more, click on this link: The Complete Music Entrepreneur.
Author: David Andrew Wiebe
David Andrew Wiebe has built an extensive career in songwriting, live performance, recording, session playing, production work, investing, and music instruction. In addition to helping musicians unlock their full potential, he also continues to maintain a touring schedule with multiple bands.